skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Teachers Who Pray: Equips teachers to ground their work in prayer and spiritual practices.
- Streetslights: The world’s first urban, audio, multi-media Bible and curriculum with word-for-word Scripture over original hip-hop beats. Download the app for free and share with your kids!
- Daily Audio Bible: Hear a “meal-sized” portion of the Bible each day until you’ve heard the entire Bible in one year; participate in a virtual class and a community of prayer.
- Christian Educators Association International (CEAI): A nonprofit membership association that aims to encourage, equip and empower educators with Biblical principles.
- Q Place: An organization that mobilizes Christians to facilitate group discussions with spiritual seekers so they can find God as revealed in the Bible.
- The Alpha Course: An opportunity to explore the meaning of life in a relaxed, friendly setting, usually meeting once per week for 10 weeks.
- Harvest Prayer Ministries: Teaching prayer in a way that will change your life.
- Crown Financial Ministries: An interdenominational ministry dedicated to equipping people around the world to learn, apply, and teach Biblical financial principles.
- BibleGateway.com: Read the Bible online in various versions and in multiple languages.
- Gateways to Better Education: Addressing the confusion in schools regarding the separation of church and state.
- Prayershop.org: The world’s largest prayer-only webstore. It sells more than 500 resources exclusively about prayer.
- Education Week: America’s most respected source for education news and insight.
- Donors Choose: An online charity connecting donors to classrooms in need.
- The Master Teacher: the largest online database of professional development conferences and workshops for educators and teachers from Early Learning to Grade 12.
- National Teachers Associations for various subjects:
School-Church Partnership Resources:
- All Our Children: A national network of faith congregations that partners with public schools.
- The Expectations Project: Trains congregations on how to advocate for better education
- National Church Adopt-a-School Initiative: Teaches churches how to “adopt” their local public school(s).
- Moms in Prayer International: Mothers around the world come together to pray before God for their children, their children’s teachers and schools in more than 140 countries.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship: Offers the Good News Club and 5-Day Club that teaches children in public and private schools around the world the Word of God during after school programing.