For educators who love and seek Jesus.
A retreat specifically for school teachers, administrators and para-church workers who directly serve students.
Teachers Who Pray is so excited to host its 2nd annual retreat for teachers on Oct. 6 – 8, 2017 at Phantom Ranch in Mukwonago, Wisconsin! Teachers deserve a treat — and EDify will be just that!
The theme this year is “Restorative Practices in the Classroom,” and we have a lineup of dynamic speakers to discuss topics such as:
- God’s restorative posture toward us
- The brain science behind trauma-informed instruction (Dr. Stan Sonu)
- The power of one’s personal narrative to help heal brokenness (Dr. Forrest Moore)
- Peace circles and other restorative practices that support students’ social-emotional health and behavior (Tynisha Jointer, LCSW, MEd)
- Religious liberties and First Amendment rights in public schools (Jocelyn Floyd, Esq.)
- The power of Teachers Who Pray (Marilyn Rhames)
In addition to all that wonderfulness, EDify will offer spirit-filled worship, an abundance of prayer, insightful discussions, tasty food served family-style, bonfires, hayrides, horseback riding, canoeing, paintball, etc. — all for only $25, thanks to the generous sponsors who really love teachers! CPDU credits will also be available, and we are providing childcare for just $15 per child.