- The Christian Law Association: Offering free legal defense and counsel to Bible-believing churches and Christians sued for their faith. Publisher of Keeping Christ In America’s Public Schools, Gibbs & Gibbs, 2008.
- Liberty Counsel: Restoring the culture one case at a time by advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life, and the traditional family.
- Alliance Defense Fund: A legal alliance defending the right to hear and speak the Truth
- American Center for Law and Justice: Taking action to defend your liberty, specializing in First Amendment Rights and students rights in public schools.
- Christian Legal Society: For help finding a Christian attorney
- Freedom Forum: A nonpartisan foundation dedicated to free press, free speech and free spirit for all people. The foundation focuses on three priorities: the Newseum, the First Amendment and newsroom diversity. Public Schools & Religious Communities page on freedom forum.org
- Prison Fellow’s Justice Fellowship: Promotes biblically based reform in the criminal justice system
- National Legal Foundation: A Christian public interest law firm dedicated to the preservation of America’s freedom and constitutional rights.
- Pacific Justice Institute: A pro bono, nonprofit legal defense organization specializing in the defense of religious freedom, parental rights, and other civil liberties.
- National Center for Life and Liberty: a nonprofit legal ministry that serves to protect and defend the Bible-based values upon which our nation was founded.
- Rutherford Institute: A civil liberties organization that provides free legal services to people whose constitutional and human rights have been threatened or violated.
- Daily Audio Bible: Hear a “meal-sized” portion of the Bible each day until you’ve heard the entire bible in one year, with an option to participate in a virtual classes and a community of prayer.
- Christian Educators Association International: A nonprofit membership association that aims to encourage, equip and empower educators according to biblical principles.
- Fellowship And Christian Encouragement (FACE) for Educators: Equips Christian educators to start and sustain a prayer and encouragement group at their schools with weekly devotionals and prayer support.
- Q Place: An organization that mobilizes Christians to facilitate group discussions with spiritual seekers so they can find God as revealed in the Bible.
- The Alpha Course: An opportunity to explore the meaning of life in a relaxed, friendly setting, usually meeting once per week for 10 weeks.
- Harvest Prayer Ministries: Teaching prayer in a way that will change your life
- Crown Financial Ministries: An interdenominational ministry dedicated to equipping people around the world to learn, apply, and teach biblical financial principles.
- BibleGateway.com: Read the Bible online in various versions and in multiple languages.
- Prayershop.org: The world’s largest prayer only webstore. It sells more than 500 resources exclusively about prayer.